There are many benefits of massage. The various strokes used in massage relax taut muscles, aids lymphatic drainage, releases toxins, allows blood and nutrients into the muscles and aims to rebalance the body.
Physical and emotional stress can be reduced through massage.
What are the benefits of massage?
- Promotes relaxation, reducing stress and fatigue
- Relieves muscle fatigue, soreness and stiffness
- Encourages lymph drainage – reducing swelling and faster muscle repair
- Stimulates all the body systems, aiding with the release of toxins
- Improves skin tone and elasticity
- Improves circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps with sleep and insomnia
What can massage be used for?
Massage can be used for many ailments including, but not limited to:
- Musclular aches and pains
- Poor circulation
- Low immune system