We work closely with Sam Hall, a fully registered and experienced osteopath. For more information on Sam and his treatments please visit his website.
- Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions.
- It works with the structure and function of the body, and is based on the principle that the well-being of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together.
- To an Osteopath, for your body to work well, its structure must also work well. So we work to restore your body to a state of balance, where possible without the use of drugs or surgery.
- We use touch, physical manipulation, stretching and massage to increase the mobility of joints, to relieve muscle tension, to enhance the blood and nerve supply to tissues, and to help your body’s own healing mechanisms, which allows us to focus on every patient’s precise needs.
- We have a holistic approach and believe that your whole body will function more efficiently if your body is in good structural balance, and can provide advice on posture and exercise to aid recovery, promote health and prevent symptoms recurring.